Personalized Home Search
After getting pre-approved for a home loan and determining your ideal budget, the next step in the home buying process is to set up your home search.
Points to Consider:
- Where do you want to live? Are there particular neighborhoods or communities that you like?
- What kind of house would you like (need)? Are you looking for a particular style? How many bedrooms and bathrooms do you want?
- What features are important to you (basement, office, storage, loft, etc.)?
- Do you entertain often? Is a home suitable for entertaining something you’re looking for?
- Do you want a yard, pool, gated or guard gated community?
- Are you comfortable with the mortgage payment for this specific property?
Once you set up your "filters," we will set you up an auto search that will pull all of the Active MLS listings that meet your search criteria and email them to you daily. This is where you will mark your level of interest (Interested, Maybe, Not Interested) so you can build a list of properties to see in person with one of our agents.
Please fill out the form below to set up your search criteria today.